Charlotte

This is very simple.You can run JavaScript in any jsp page.

You can write functions in it call them from submit button or from hyperlink as you
can do in any html page.

You can make simple hmtl page with java script in it and then rename as jsp file
and write jsp code. Its as simple as that

Aman Dhindsa