Hi Experts,

I'm just wondering whether we can do the following
from beans, though these are simple and stupid ones
for experienced guys:

1. Can i access the request,response,cookie objects
from a bean? If i tried to do that it gave me an
error. JspWriter i have come across, but i don't have
any clue how to use it??? Can some one give an example
code how to acces all the above 3 objects?

2. Where can i find ONLY beans interest mailing list?
Like i found the RMI interest mailing list on
java.sun.com ?

3. And a very stupid question, whats BDK for? what are
server side developed beans used by JSP? Are they both
same? According to me BDK is to develop front-end
reusable components..and the server side beans are for
accessing server resources. Am i correct?

Help me

Cheers,
Venu