Jsp Code Faster2.0
For Windows 95/98/NT/2000

Summary
  Jsp Code Faster is a rapid tools of jspӢjavaӢjavabeanӢEjb application
developing£¬it can generates useful source code, you can build your own script lib, so
you can save a lot of time to rapidly build an application. Additionally£¬it contains
two useful little tools(htm2jsp & Sql gengrator)

Overview
  So many of the applications I create involve using copy & paster & edit that one day
I just got tired of doing the same stuff over and over and came up with the idea for
the auto application. Jsp Code Faster gets about 80% of the job done and eliminates
much of the redundant coding associated with these types of applications. You'll have
to modify the resulting code to fit your specific situations.

Here to download:
http://www.21icsearch.com/aspfans/jspbbs/en/jspcodefaster.htm

coolknight

[EMAIL PROTECTED]