//adrian.

[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of vikram chandna
Sent: 17 November 2000 09:49
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: 600MHz celeron laptop, good enough for webservers?

Hi Friends,
For my practice I want to get a laptop and I am getting in my budget a 600
MHz celeron
with 64 Mb RAM. Ab initio I just want to run Tomcat and later perhaps
weblogic server
to move onto ejb. Obviously NT would be needed to run on it.I want to know
would
the given config suffice for me or do I need something else?
Regards,
Vikram