Sanh,

this question should probably be asked on the Forte mailing lists at
www.netbeans.org, but nevertheless - the feature you are asking about is
available in Forte Internet Edition. Just do for JSPs whatever you would
normally do for Java files: set breakpoints, step over lines, view
variables, ...

Petr