Hello Bill,

Tuesday, December 19, 2000, 12:08:10 AM, you wrote:

BC> if you have money: weblogic
BC> if you don't : tomcat http://jakarta.apache.org/ it's free!

Tomcat 3.2 has some difficalties in automatic context reloading...
Last month I use Resin 1.2.1 (www.caucho.com) - it works fine without
restart for full day. For my mind Resin works more rapid than Tomcat.
I have not any expirence for work with Tomcat 4 - may be it would be
better than Resin or Tomcat 3.2...

Another servlet container - ServletExec.
Some application servers contains servlet and JSP engines -
 Orion (www.orionserver.com)
 J2EE (java.sun.com/products/j2ee)
 jBoss

--
Best regards,
 Oleg                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]