From: Steve [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2000 10:47 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Bean Vs Classes ???

Until you get to Enterprise Java Beans, a bean is nothing other then a
class where you have a set*() function ( and get*() for retrieving the
value ) for every variable a user ( or you ) could care about.

This makes the class ("bean") much easier to reuse, because it can be
configured to meet individual needs.

Anywhere you can  make a class, you can make a bean.  Just put those
set/get functions in and I reccomend you put the suffix "*Bean" on the
end of your class name.

Steve

Angel Belda wrote:

>         Can anybody tell me (in a nutshell), the beneficts of use a Bean
> Class where I can create a 'Normal' Class.
>
>         Am I not able to do the same with two tools ?
>
>         Thank you
>
> Angel Belda
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Steve's Home Page: