Hi,
    I am using Iplanet web server version 4 and jsp version 1.1. When
there are multiple instances of the browser I would like to have a
unique session for each instance of the browser. It is possible only
when if you disable the cookies on server and enable the URLRewriting on
server.

But when cookies are enabled on browser, the Iplanet server is taking
the sessions from browser cookies. And browser cookie will have only one
session per browser type. Is it possible to make sure that browser
cookies are not used for sessions in iPlanet web server?.

Thanks in advance,
Chetana