I m getting the following error message? What does this mean?
I verified my CLASSPATH, it seems okay as one working in other machine.
Please help.
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for
JSPC:\Tomcat\work\localhost_8080%2Fexamples\_0002fjsp_0002fCredit_0002fSetNa
me_0002ejspSetName_jsp_1.java:60: Class myBean.Contact not found.
myBean.Contact contactbean = null;

This email and any files transmitted with it from El Paso
Energy Corporation are confidential and intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed. If you have received this email in error
please notify the sender.