Hi,
        I created a connection pool under weblogic 5.1 server as below.

weblogic.jdbc.connectionPool.bscsPool=\
       url=jdbc:weblogic:oracle:IPAdd:Port,\
       driver=weblogic.jdbc.oci.Driver,\
       initialCapacity=4,\
       maxCapacity=10,\
       capacityIncrement=1,\
       props=user=sysadm;password=sysadm;server=ServerName

weblogic.jdbc.TXDataSource.weblogic.jdbc.jts.bscsPool=bscsPool

weblogic.allow.reserve.weblogic.jdbc.connectionPool.bscsPool=everyone
weblogic.allow.reset.weblogic.jdbc.connectionPool.oraclePool=everyone
weblogic.allow.shrink.weblogic.jdbc.connectionPool.oraclePool=everyone

The connection pool is created. When I am trying to access it from my JSP as
below.

           try
       {

                 Context ctx = null;
                System.setProperty("java.naming.factory.initial",
                "weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory");
                System.setProperty("java.naming.provider.url",
                "t3://127.0.0.1:7001");

                 ctx = new InitialContext();
                 javax.sql.DataSource ds = (javax.sql.DataSource) ctx.lookup
("bscsPool");
                 conn=ds.getConnection();
           stmt = conn.createStatement();
           System.out.println(conn);

     }
   catch(Exception e)
   {
        out.println("Could not connect to the database"+e);
   }

I am getting the error as

(java.util.PropertyPermission java.naming.factory.initial write)

Should I set some permission for the JSPs?

Thank You
T R Yogeeta