Could this be an error accessing the Context and not the connection pool ???
You could try putting a blank username and password in the properties as
follows:

public static Context getInitialContext() throws NamingException
{
        String url = "t3://127.0.0.1:7001";
        String user = null;
        String password = null;

        Properties p = new Properties();
        p.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,
"weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory");
        p.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, url);

        if (user != null)
        {
                p.put(Context.SECURITY_PRINCIPAL, user);
                if (password == null)
                        password = "";
                p.put(Context.SECURITY_CREDENTIALS, password);
        }
        return new InitialContext(p);
}

Lee