Well to start with some thoughts, what is the average salary for an
ecommerce guy with
2 yrs of experience.

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Pilgrim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2001 7:09 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Any views on the Java Web market in the United Kingdom?

I just thought I start another thread specifically on JavaServer Pages
and Enterprise Java Bean experience in the United Kingdom.

Thoughts?

What do you think about the current market rates £££?
--
Peter Pilgrim
G.O.A.T

From: ravi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@java.sun.com> on 07/02/2001 17:50
ZE5B

Please respond to A mailing list about Java Server Pages specification and
reference <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

DELEGATED - Sent by:     A mailing list about Java Server Pages
specification and              [EMAIL PROTECTED]>