Eduardo,

Thanks for the response.. Glad that we agree that developer support in
thesed forums and listserve's are an important way of assuring the sucess
of JSP. Hopefully we will be seeing more of you guys here...

I hope to hear back from you (hopefully with some implementation
details) once the internal group discussions are complete.

Thank you also for the pointers...

Anil