From: Jsp Joe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2001 1:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: A little Grasshopper + JSP ???

Hi,

Everybody's heard of the story of the grasshopper who sang all
summer.......well time to meet one.

Whats this to do with JSP, I hear you ask.....its a long story.

It all starts off with project that I have to do as my final year
engineering project..... Me and my group contact this company who agree to
give us a project. Before that they ask us to learn JSP and do a small
program and submit within a week. That was 8 mths ago.....

After that starts  a saga of downloading Apache web server, Tomcat, Java
engines...and actually tryin to set them up on my Celeron 466....Well 2 mths
and a lot of mails, JUGS, Boards later.....I finally get JSWDK-1.0.1  up and
runnin.......then the exam dates are announced.....so its bye bye project
..down to the books.......

I study for my exams and decide that as soon as the exams are over i am
gonna dive right into making this small example for the company guyz  so
that we can at least start the project...but a few days before the exams
..NEWS: Exams postponed..........

Well the exams finally got over a month ago..... and i get working on  a
small JSP prog using beans......A month later..here I am....frustruated,
depressed...looking for one last hope.......

If you are wondering where exactly are the other members of my group through
all this.....beats me....the poor ppls proggramming knowledge is limited to
a very basic C so even if they wanted to they wouldn't be of very much help.

Now I really need to do this project well..because after I finish this I
want to work in the same company .... Its like my dream place to work
in.....small place..but so much potential for growth........

So, I need a messiah......

Someone to help me get done in a couple of months what was supposed to have
been done over a period of 6 mths.......

If there is someone out there who is willing to help this poor grasshopper
in need...I'll be indebted to them all my life.......I'll clean your floors
.....do the dishes..anything.........JUST HELP ME!!!!!!