empty promises...And the fact you alienate your group mates
shows that you are not a team player.  Plus, you have very
little confidence in your teammates which is a reflection
of lack of self-confidence. =)

Anyway, OO programming is about divide and conquer.  Hey I
just want to critisize, everyone does!  haha.