I have a very simple 'Hello World" page.  It works in JRun server in Windows env.  But
when it's run on New Atlanta's Exec Server it does not function properly.  I have to
make the applications work on both these environments, so I wanted to know whether
this was just a setup issue or is there a compatibility issue between these two.  In
New Atlanta's Exec Server (running on Unix),instead of displaying Hello World in
increasing/decreasing fonts, it simply diaplys two lines of "Hello World" in the same
font.  Any suggestions why it's not working??

<HTML>
<HEAD><TITLE>Creating Hello World with Incremental Text Size Increase</TITLE></HEAD>
<BODY>
<%  for(int i = 1; i < 8; i++) { %>
      <FONT SIZE=<%=i%>>Hello World</FONT><BR>
<%  } %>

<%  for(int i = 7; i > 0; i--) { %>
      <FONT SIZE=<%=i%>>Hello World</FONT><BR>
<%  } %>
</BODY>
</HTML>

Thanks,