Thanks for your suggestion! We sorted this out.  It seems it a setup
issue at the client machine.  Works fine now.

SP

[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Murugan Patham
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2001 8:30 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: test page doesn't function as it should

Check whether New Atlanta's Exec Server is compatible with JSP.  It
seems not, thats why you are getting only the two lines.

Regds

Murugan K Patham
480 - 990 4200 Ext 2712

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 02/27 11:37 AM >>>
I have a very simple 'Hello World" page.  It works in JRun server in
Windows env.  But when it's run on New Atlanta's Exec Server it does not
function properly.  I have to make the applications work on both these
environments, so I wanted to know whether this was just a setup issue or
is there a compatibility issue between these two.  In New Atlanta's Exec
Server (running on Unix),instead of displaying Hello World in
increasing/decreasing fonts, it simply diaplys two lines of "Hello
World" in the same font.  Any suggestions why it's not working??

<HTML>
<HEAD><TITLE>Creating Hello World with Incremental Text Size
Increase</TITLE></HEAD>
<BODY>
<%  for(int i = 1; i < 8; i++) { %>
      <FONT SIZE=<%=i%>>Hello World</FONT><BR>
<%  } %>

<%  for(int i = 7; i > 0; i--) { %>
      <FONT SIZE=<%=i%>>Hello World</FONT><BR>
<%  } %>
</BODY>
</HTML>

Thanks,