Hello

We need to:

1. Design a MSSQL 2000 database to store text for multiple languages
(English, Russian and Lithuanian)

2. Use HTML form to enter text in different languages.

2. Use JDBC (java.sql.*) to store text from HTML form in the database.

3. Retrieve data from the database to Java string.

4. Display data from the database in HTML form for Web client.

!! PROBLEM !!

Now we get a problem. This all works fine with default SQL SERVER character
set. But we get problems with character set for other languages...

Please help us :)

We use java.sql.Statement.executeUpdate("INSERT INTO table ...") to insert
data to database and java.sql.Statement.executeQuery("SELECT * FROM table")
to retrieve. I also tried PreparedStatement.

TNX,
Andrius