From: Mayuresh Kadu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2001 6:49 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Model-View-Controller Architecture implementation in JSP

since the topic has come up .. one of the steps in the Model2 architecture
is Servlet controlled bean instantiation. In other words (as to what i
understand).. the servlet instantiates the bean and passes the same (i mean
reference to the same) to the JSP for use. Could anyone give me an example
of how this is done ?

Mayuresh