Hi,

in a .properties file

1. have an entry indicating the currentDB=someDBName

2. have as many dbURL concatenated with the supported
db names eg:
dbURLOracle="oracle:1521:someWhere"
dbURLDB2="..."

initialize your memory object using the ResourceBundle
by first getting the currentDB, then using that string
get the other values eg getString( "dbURL" + currentDB
);

ron