Rathna,

First off, if you have not already done so, I would contact/post a note on
the JRUN developer discussion group and with their support group and find
out if there is someway to configure JRUN to release memory.  But I still
question why you would want to do this.  If you release the JSP/servelets
from memory, you will have to recompile/reload them every time, and that
will slow down your web site.

The next thing I would do would be to take a hard look at your JSP's and see
if you are doing business logic/processes that would be better separated
into a Java object/bean class, and then call and use the bean class in your
JSP as required.  Since the JVM will release the memory that the bean
occupies when it is no longer being referenced, this might help out.
Remember, the JSP should be for presentation only, all business logic that
can be separated out into a Java class should be.

After doing the above two steps, I would take a look at your server.  Is it
an old, outdated machine?  Are you running/hosting other processes on it,
and if so, can the server handle the additional load of hosting your web
site?  Do you need to just purchase more memory for the server?  I don't
know what type of server your using, it's configuration, and how much memory
you obtained when you purchased the server, and whether you are using the
server to run other web sites/processes other than the one your working on.
If you have a network admin/hardware guru, you may want to solicit their
input and find out if the server has enough memory to run the web site that
you are developing, particularly if you are running/hosting other processes
on it.

Hope this helps!

Celeste