Hi all,
My problem is,I want to know how to stop users from
seeing previous pages by using the back button. Like
if someone fills out form fields and then submits and
leaves the PC and then another user comes along and
hits the back button then they can see all the past
users sensitive info in the form fields.
It seems the browser is retrieving the cached
pages.How can I stop this from happening. I'd like to
have it that if a person tried to hit the back button
then they are taken to a warning page telling them
that they can't view this page and give them a link to
the start page.
I've tried various methods to solve this problem but
none seem to work properly.
Could anyone tell me how to tell a jsp not to use the
cached pages?
thanks
Rui

=====
"If a rabbit's foot is so lucky,..... what happened to the rabbit?"