Hi Ruaidhri, how's your project going?  Looks like you are almost done.
did you get your db problem sovled?

As for the back bottun.  One solution is to reset your form during form
onload event.  You should be able to figure out what to do now.

comment on others' suggestion:
1. disabling the back button, I have not seen how to do that yet; if someone
truely knows, show us please.

2. disable caching? don't think that works in this case. they must not know
what the question is.

3. using document.[var].value="" with onsubmit event?! lol, that won't work.