yes that is possible.

you should note that JavaBeans used from JSPs would *NOT* normally have
any GUI portion - i.e. you would simply be calling the get / set methods
on properties (using the JavaBean 'pattern' - and i use the word pattern
lightly!) and calling methods on the beans.

For an AWT app most beans tend to be visual (but they don't have to be).

If you want to use the same set of beans for both i suggest you be very
careful to design your presentation layer such that you actually have 2
layers:

- a layer for actually doing the display (this would either be JSPs or
AWT depending on which app you want to build) - and this layer would be
different for AWT / JSP.

- a layer of JavaBeans to 'support' the actual presentation (AWT / Jsp)
layer - it is this piece you would re-use as per your original question.

davep