Kaab:
For what you are trying to do you should take a look
at the 'scope' attribute on the 'jsp:useBean' tag.

There are two that could be good to you: request and
session. If the page you are calling is the same in
which you currently are 'request' will be good to you.
If it is another page you should try 'session'.

Another approach is the HttpSession object available
to you implicitly. This object (one per user per
session) has the following methods:
- putValue(String, Object), getValue(String),
removeValue(String) (Servlets API 2.1)
- setAttribute(String, Object), getAttribute(String),
removeAttribute(String)

This method works on a hastable owned by the
HttpSession Object. They return objects instancies so
you should downcast to the necessary one.

Remember that if the link list you are generating is a
LinkedList it is an object and you can use the before
mentioned.

Hope this helps
Atilio

=====