Thanks a lot!
But wht i'm doing so far is to get a request tehn instantiate a bean(bean1)
get the result, store it in another (bean2), then i display some of the
content of bean2(linked list) and add a next button so as to display the
rest of the bean2 in another page(the same that is reloaded)! what u said is
ok but what if the user enters another query will the content change of
bean2?
By the way i know some of sessions but i used to work with php!