We have an application in development stage. Instead of a connection
pool I have chosen to give each logged in user its own Connection which
is stored, together with other session stuff, in a session bean (i.e.
sessionBean.getConnection() wherever DB is needed).

I haven't seen anyone else use this method, but it works great in my dev
environment.
Am I missing something?
Could this cause problems in deployment?

  Mattias Jiderhamn
  Expert Systems
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

reference
> Sent: den 5 juli 2001 22:47
> Subject: Best way to load up a connection pool?
>
> The question I have is there a "best" way to load up the
ConnectionManager