Try this one on for size and see if it works for you.

<STYLE>

 .headerTable TH{
  color: highlighttext;
  font-size:8pt;
  font-family:helvetica;
  text-align:left;
  background: highlight;
  padding-left: 5;
  padding-right: 5;
  border-top: 1 solid threedhighlight;
  border-left: 1 inset threedhighlight;
  border-right: 1 inset threedshadow;
  border-bottom: 2 outset threedshadow;
  cursor: hand;
 }
 .listTable{
  width: 100%;
  background-color:##31659C;
  cursor: default;
  border-top:0;
 }
</STYLE>

<DIV STYLE="width:200; height:100; overflow:auto;">
<TABLE ID="ApplicationList" CLASS="listTable" STARTROW="1"
SORTANYWHERE="false">
 <TR CLASS="headerTable">
  <TH>Application</TH>
  <TH>Description</TH>
 </TR>
 <TR>
  <TD>SDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDF</TD>
  <TD>SDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDF</TD>
 </TR>
</TABLE>
</DIV>

Bryan LaPlante