This is interesting and all, but it's NOT JSP.

A good source for Dynamic HTML (which is what you are talking about) is
http://www.webreference.com/dhtml/

-----Original Message-----
From: chintha ratnasiri [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2001 9:34 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: SCROLLABLE TABLE IN JSP


Hi,
Can anyone tell me or point to a resource where I can find how to display
table contents in a scrollable table format on a jsp page? This table has a
lot of columns, so if I use <DIV STYLE="overflow: auto> I do not know how to
deal with the headers when we scroll horizontally. Thanks for any hints.
Chintha
_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com

===========================================================================
To unsubscribe: mailto [EMAIL PROTECTED] with body: "signoff
JSP-INTEREST".
For digest: mailto [EMAIL PROTECTED] with body: "set JSP-INTEREST
DIGEST".
Some relevant FAQs on JSP/Servlets can be found at:

 http://java.sun.com/products/jsp/faq.html
 http://www.esperanto.org.nz/jsp/jspfaq.html
 http://www.jguru.com/jguru/faq/faqpage.jsp?name=JSP
 http://www.jguru.com/jguru/faq/faqpage.jsp?name=Servlets

===========================================================================
To unsubscribe: mailto [EMAIL PROTECTED] with body: "signoff JSP-INTEREST".
For digest: mailto [EMAIL PROTECTED] with body: "set JSP-INTEREST DIGEST".
Some relevant FAQs on JSP/Servlets can be found at:

 http://java.sun.com/products/jsp/faq.html
 http://www.esperanto.org.nz/jsp/jspfaq.html
 http://www.jguru.com/jguru/faq/faqpage.jsp?name=JSP
 http://www.jguru.com/jguru/faq/faqpage.jsp?name=Servlets

Reply via email to