Hi,

        I want my wap users to be able to enter just my domain name, and get a
welcome page. On Tomcat this works fine, I just have an index.jsp which
outputs the WML. But when I use the same code on WebLogic I get 'Unsupported
Content Type' returned by my browser.

        This is in spite of using the same web.xml in the WebLogic
DefaultApp/Web-Inf as in Tomcat's Root/Web-Inf, and that web.xml containing
all the mime types.

        Does anyone know how I fix this on WebLogic, or if its fixed in Release 6.1
?

Thanks

Dave