Dear All,

Does anyone know if and where we may report users that abuse this forum
for their personal and political propaganda? It's agitating to receive
between 10 and 20 of these Non-JSP related posts each day. I am afraid
that if these users do not stop I will simply have no choice but to
unsubscribe from a list with content that I otherwise find educational.

Regards,

Abhijit