I second that.

Can the list admin please take some kind of stand on this?

some subscribers are now using recent events to put their personal opinions
accross. Apart from being annoying some posts are starting to become
offensive.

I would like to see the list admin unsubscribe people who continue to use
the list in this way since repeated requests for it to stop have been
ignored.

please do something about it!