I have a web-application I developed using Tomcat-3.2.3. I dropped the WAR
file into Tomcat-4.0 to try it out. I'm getting the following error. The
class it is complaining about is present in the WEB-INF/classes folder, but
I don't understand why it is looking for it in the package org.apache.jsp...

An error occured between lines: 23 and 40 in the jsp file: /main2.jsp

Generated servlet error:
C:\jakarta-tomcat-4.0\work\localhost\SoftSyncWeb\main2$jsp.java:14: Class
org.apache.jsp.VersionTreeNode not found.
        private String printNode (VersionTreeNode vtn, String indentation,
String reqURI)
                       ^