Hai All
I have installed Tomcat as nt service
I am able to run the examples jsp files and jsp files in my Project

My Problem is that i am unable to access my java Beans which i am calling in
the Project jsp's when i am running Tomcat as a NT Service
The same code Works Fine when Tomcat is started manually (using startup.bat)

Note : I have added all project related jar files in Classes  of
Wrapper.properties (xml.jar,email.jar,Activation.jar etc)

Is there any other properties/configuration   i have to set  when Server is
Running as a NTService

Pl Help
Regards
SriHari