Forte is pretty good too, but it's very slow, being a Java-based client
application.

At 11:26 AM 10/29/2001 -0600, Haseltine, Celeste wrote:
>I use JRUN Studio.  It's a fairly decent JSP/HTML/WML editior, and if you
>are using JRUNServer as your JSP/Servlet server, you can set it up to be
>integrated with the server, and do "step-through" debugging with
>breakpoints.
>
>You can download a 30 day trial version from Alliare's web site.
>
>Celeste

Robert Burdick
Author, "Essential Windows CE Application Programming", John Wiley and Sons
Co-author, "Professional JSP, 2nd Edition", Wrox Press

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.wAppearances.com
(650)-917-8446 (office)
(650)-906-3707 (cell)