Theo Starr wrote:

> O'Reillys "JavaServer Pages" the one with the toaster on the cover

Thanks for recommending my book. Just to clarify, the book is available
with two covers: a toaster cover and a wolf cover. The content is the
same. For more about this, see:

  <http://TheJSPBook.com/faq/details.jsp?id=1020>

Hans

--
Hans Bergsten           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gefion Software         http://www.gefionsoftware.com