Chris

[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of javaserverpages
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2001 1:42 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: TOMCAT

Hi,

TomCat compile JSP files to Servlet on first web
request... OK

my question is that...
can i do TomCat compile all JSP files while he(TOMCAT)
is starting, without web request .... ?????

the user will not wait that step :)

thanks,
Obrigado pessoal... abraço para todos :)

Marcos Farias Sixel
Brasil