Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2001 1:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Usage of jsp:include versus file include

Yeah I noticed that.  I had to resave the .JSP file that used the included files so it knew to recompile it, hence, it pulls in the included files again.  That is kinda annoying.

J a m e s   B.   S w a r t
Agere Systems - Colorado Design Centers
Unix/Windows Systems Administrator, WAN, LAN,
Desktop, Voice, Printers, Security Focal Point,
& Local CIO Service Delivery Manager Contact