Hi All,
        I need to use a taglib developed by third party in my JSPs. I have one .jar
and a .tld file with me. Where to put these files so that my tomcat 3.2 understands
it? I tried following options,
1. Made a directory as tld under WEB-INF and tried to call it in my JSP as,

<@@ tag lib uri=/WEB-INF/mytaglib.tld prefix=\"test\" %>
(As described in a book by Hans )

2. Put that tld in some directory and gave class path pointing to that file.

Both of these ways failed. I am still getting the error that tag lib not found !!
What is the exact way to use tag libs? Where to put these files? Thanks in advance.

With best regards,
Smita