Hi all,

I am in a serious problem, I am downloading one CSV file from a jsp page.
Which contains complete csv data.
Actually I have a jsp file in the name of admin.jsp from this file Onclick
of a button I will call file name AdminFileDownload.jsp with
moveTo(1000,1000) and periodically I will call a function which will close
the child window.

win=window.open('AdminFileDownload.jsp?period='+document.frmupload.hidFreq.v
alue,'DownloadWindow','location=0,scrollbars=0,toolbar=0,resizable=0,height=
410,width=410,menubar=0,status=0');
win.moveTo(1000,1000);
window.setTimeout("closeWin()",30000);

My downloaded CSV file contains complete csv data, No problem at all.

Then I am uploading the same file using Oreilly file upload component to my
another directory.

When I open that file it contains complete Javascript and html code of my
admin.jsp and the HTTP request that I sent to AdminFileUpload.jsp and all
the setting I have done in my server and the cookies I have set on this
domain.

Before download I am using

response.setHeader("Cache-Control","no-store");
response.setHeader("Pragma","no-cache");
response.setDateHeader ("Expires", 0);
response.setContentType("application/csv");
response.setHeader("Content-Disposition","attachment;filename="TRIGGER_UPLOA
D.csv");

Before upload also I am using

response.setHeader("Cache-Control","no-store");
response.setHeader("Pragma","no-cache");
response.setDateHeader ("Expires", 0);

But I donno How and where this csv file stores all the informations...or
else is this problem with oreilly upload component.
I don't think its problem with oreilly upload component, because I tried
uploading the file in seperate window by writting seperate upload file.
But still it was able to read the value of my cookie and other thing that I
have mentioned above.

Please help me to solve this problem.

Thank you very much in advance.
Regards
Yogaraj

"THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE ALONG WITH ANY ATTACHMENTS IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE
ADDRESSEE and may contain confidential and privileged information.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this
communication is strictly Prohibited.
If you have received this message by error, please notify us
immediately, return the original mail to the sender and delete the
message from your system."