Hi,
        I'm working on internationalizing our site.  So far, every thing is
coming from the server in UTF-8 fine.  However, when a user sends a request
to our server, the HttpServletRequest.getCharaceterEncoding method is
returning the encoding of "iso-8859-1".  I've found that in the newer
Servlet spec, I still have to use 2.2, there is a method for setting the
character encoding on the request object, but I have not found any way of
doing it in 2.2.

        Any help, tips, or ideas would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Joseph Karau
Kingland Systems
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
507-536-3629