Mark Lines-Davies

[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Peter Dolukhanov
Sent: 05 March 2002 19:30
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: GIF Modification

Dear All,

I was wondering if there was a Java class that would (easily) allow me
to:

i) Take an existing GIF image

ii) Add objects (ie, circle, colour red, at position x,y)

iii) Save or display the output

Is this possible?

Cheers

Pete Dolukhanov

The information contained in this message or any of its
attachments may be privileged and confidential and intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee. If you are not the
addressee any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other
dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited