Thank you very much for your answers!

But Gary : ,
 Do you mean the URL parameters is the only way to pass parameters from a jsp
(script code) to another jsp?
 This is because I need to pass the password and username as parameters... Is this
safe?
 I really want to find the safest way to pass them......

And Peter : ,
   I said I don't want to use the session object because I don't know if it is
safe..... Do I have to use it?, is it safe?

Thank you again!