In case you want to use the "JSP" solution, the answer is "use the session" :). You
don't even need a browser that can handle cookies, you can use
the "jsessionid" parameter in the url.
I belive this is the safest way.
If the parameters should be managed from the JSP (you did not specify if the JSP
should handle those parameters or the HTML, javascript or
whatever client code you may think of) then you have the following alternatives to
session stored data: the context parameters, a database, a file.
If the parameters are for client side use only (i.e. the machine that loads the html
generated by the JSP files), then I suggest to use cookies.
Paul