since I am a lurker here I was not going to answer this, but I can't let
the virulence of the last post go unremarked on. Please ignore his ignorant
xenophobia, and accept my sympathy. While I have no suggestions,
certification might indeed help if you have the time, and in any event,
good luck.

Dana

Got freedom?