Hi,

That' pretty dangerous, what if the DB is expecting day then month (UK
standard) instead of month then day (US Standard) ? From my experience that
is a common issue with dates and DB's.

It may be poossible to use SQL functions to build the date up.

Cheers
Adrian

The Truworths e-mail facility may not be used for the distribution of
chain letters or offensive email.  Truworths hereby distances itself
from and accepts no liability for the unauthorised use of its e-mail
facility or the sending of e-mail communications for other than
strictly business purposes.  Truworths furthermore disclaims liability
for any unauthorised instruction for which permission was not granted.