I have already asked a few times, I even send emails to ppl who
send have the out of the office reply asking them to exit the list when
they are on vacation or away...

         But now luck, that is one of the reasons I dont post too much,
sometimes I get 10 messages like that...

At 04:44 PM 7/31/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi everyone,
>
>I think it may be a good idea to remove your out-of-office
>auto-responses,
>that is more than annoying...
>THANKS
>
>--
>David Marquis
>Neopeak Internet Solutions
>www.neopeak.com

>JSP-INTEREST".
>For digest: mailto [EMAIL PROTECTED] with body: "set JSP-INTEREST DIGEST".
>Some relevant FAQs on JSP/Servlets can be found at:
>
>  http://archives.java.sun.com/jsp-interest.html
>  http://www.esperanto.org.nz/jsp/jspfaq.jsp
>  http://www.jguru.com/faq/index.jsp
>  http://www.jspinsider.com

cya,

Tiago Nodari
Need a JSP Developer? I am looking for a job in the US...
www.nodari.org