I doubt they will be able to do something since the autoway
message is ignoring the Reply-To. and sending the reply to the only to
sender....

         ppl who have these away messages are the ones that should
configure their software, not us :)

         just my two cents...

         tiago

At 05:49 PM 7/31/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>I can configure the list within the constraints of the listserver.
>Unfortunately how auto-replies are handled is not something that I can
>configure. I'll ask the listserver folks if there's anything they can do.
>
>Justyna
>< [EMAIL PROTECTED] >
>
>Andy Engle wrote:
>
>>--- "Bhiogade, Mittal S (SUPP)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>>HEY DUDE thats the spirit man tell all thos ppl to exit the list when
>>>they are on vacation or away...
>>
>>...or, we could ask the good folks at Sun to write something into their
>>listserv that looks for auto-replies and things of that sort and
>>automatically removes them.  It ain't that hard to do, especially with
>>something like Perl.
>>

>>Andy

>>JSP-INTEREST".
>>For digest: mailto [EMAIL PROTECTED] with body: "set JSP-INTEREST
>>DIGEST".
>>Some relevant FAQs on JSP/Servlets can be found at:
>>
>>http://archives.java.sun.com/jsp-interest.html
>>http://java.sun.com/products/jsp/faq.html
>>http://www.esperanto.org.nz/jsp/jspfaq.jsp
>>http://www.jguru.com/faq/index.jsp
>>http://www.jspinsider.com

>JSP-INTEREST".
>For digest: mailto [EMAIL PROTECTED] with body: "set JSP-INTEREST DIGEST".
>Some relevant FAQs on JSP/Servlets can be found at:
>
>http://archives.java.sun.com/jsp-interest.html
>http://java.sun.com/products/jsp/faq.html
>http://www.esperanto.org.nz/jsp/jspfaq.jsp
>http://www.jguru.com/faq/index.jsp
>http://www.jspinsider.com

cya,

Tiago Nodari
Need a JSP Developer? I am looking for a job in the US...
www.nodari.org