I'll quote your previous statement, since it's missing from your reply to my
reply:

"The best way is to use Struts. Download the struts from
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-struts/release/v1.0.2.";

The use of the word "best" is subjective, and doesn't lead him into the set
of frameworks that would solve his problem. I've found Struts to be slow and
heavy, myself, which eliminates it from MY set of solutions; perhaps my use
cases aren't the same as everyone else's, or maybe my usage is flawed.
*shrug* I've been happier with other frameworks.