    Hans> BeanInfo classes are used by the JavaBeans introspector so it should
    Hans> work. You may some ideas from the "PropertyEditors for custom string
    Hans> literal conversion" section in this article I wrote for ONJava.com:

    Hans> <http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2001/11/07/jsp12.html>

    Hans> It deals with using a BeanInfo class to associate PropertyEditors with
    Hans> a custom action attribute, but the basics are the same.

    David> I must have something wrong at a high level then.  I put a print statement
at
    David> the top of my BeanInfo's "getPropertyDescriptors" method.  I never see it.

    David> My two classes have the following package path:

    David> org.apache.strutsel.taglib.html.ELHtmlTag
    David> org.apache.strutsel.taglib.html.ELHtmlTagBeanInfo

    David> I'm using Tomcat 4.1.10 on Win2k.

    David> I've verified both classes are in my WAR file.

Well, for some reason, I'm now seeing the method being executed.  I'm not sure
why it didn't appear to be executed before.

However, what I'm trying to do with this isn't quite working yet.  I'll have to
look at this a bit and perhaps ask about this again.  My property is a boolean
property, but I have to pass the string value through the JSTL EL.  I have to
think about exactly how that needs to happen.